164 Canal St #502
Boston, MA 02114
Salesforce for Case Management introduces users to the built-in Cases object, with focused instruction around customizing your nonprofit Salesforce instance to meet the unique case management needs of your organization. Learn how to capture successful interactions so that you and your entire organization have a comprehensive 360-degree view of your clients and their services. Learn how to run the suite a reports needed to showcase your outcomes to board members, funders, and supporters. At the end of this workshop, you will be a confident user of the Cases object, ready to manage your program data expertly, quickly, and painlessly. You’ll be able to see the whole of your program’s health, the needs of each client, and how your organization is meeting mission.
Leave with the confidence and knowledge to:
- Create custom fields to track specific outcomes
- Track your client data and pair it with services and outcomes
- Create Cases
- Maintain logs, including time spent on each case
- Report on Cases to track your successful outcomes
- Create Solutions to share successful outcomes with your board and Colleagues
This afternoon workshop is offered in conjunction with the morning workshop Measuring, Evaluating, and Improving Nonprofit Effectivness. Sign up for one or both workshops!