Given the huge amounts of video and webinar training available on the Internet, having a live instructor in a classroom is the exception to the norm. So when is it worth the time to leave work and sit in a classroom all day?
501Partners recently ran a Salesforce for Nonprofits Boot Camp session for fourteen nonprofit professionals. They came from a spectrum of agencies with a breadth of uses for the Salesforce platform. They took time to attend because integrating Salesforce into their organization is a vitally important decision. It’s also a process that requires an understanding of how the underlying structure of Salesforce creates a powerful engine to manage virtually all of their data across its entire life cycle.
- The subject matter addresses a wide spectrum of topics and processes
- The subject matter allows a variety of approaches
- The cost of pursuing incorrect approaches has far reaching implications
- Understanding the complexities involved can be accelerated in a sandbox environment.
- A concentrated, focused time frame creates more learning than disparate, short videos and webinars
While a classroom environment can’t be leveraged efficiently from the producer’s standpoint, the fact that people responded to the offer shows an ongoing demand for this type of learning. 501Partners will continue to offer the Boot Camp while refining the balance between our on-line learning resources and hands-on classroom teaching.
Click here to learn more about our next bootcamp