This week, we wanted to feature one of our lesser known services, the Salesforce Support Subscription. Just as it sounds, this subscription is offered to any nonprofit that is interested simply in on-demand Salesforce help. We developed the Salesforce Support Subscription because, while many consultants will implement a project and move on, 501Partners recognizes that organizations often need an ongoing relationship with their consultancy in order to continue Salesforce success beyond the initial project. When your organization enrolls in the Support Subscription, you are ensuring that there is always access to a dedicated, on-demand Salesforce solution.
Imagine the ease of simply dropping 501Partners an email for Salesforce help and being guaranteed a response time and level of technical competency in your answer. Sounds pretty good, right? Here is the full list of benefits included in the Salesforce Support Subscription:
- Two hours of expert Salesforce administrator support for work-flow rules, custom reports, user permissions, field customization and form changes. (And just about anything else you can think of…)
- A guaranteed service level of response
- $25 per hour discount from our prevailing Salesforce Consultant rates for any additional support hours
- 20% discount on participation in our Salesforce Bootcamp Training for Nonprofits
- 20% discount on participation in our Salesforce Training Academy for Nonprofits
- Priced on a sliding scale, so that all nonprofits can receive expert Salesforce support no matter what their budget
If this sounds like a good fit for your nonprofit, get in touch with us today and we will get your organization up and running with our Salesforce Support Subscription.